Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Remember the cowards (updated)

Here are the names of the cowards responsible for allowing the country to continue its downward spiral. Ryan voted no. Boehner voted no. Bachmann voted no. Cowards. Traitors. The whole fucking lot of them.

I was pleasantly surprised by some of the ayes, though. Gowdy has been impressive lately, and he continues to impress me. But I'm continually disappointed by a majority of the republicans. Amash got more democrat support than he got from republicans.

Maybe now, people can understand why we don't vote for the party anymore. Fuck them. Let it burn.

Update: Glenn Beck weighs in. I'm glad he's calling Bachmann out for this bullshit, but I still feel like slapping him for supporting her so fervently during the election. This isn't a new position for her. She has completely supported things like the NDAA and the patriot act. I'm glad he's waking up, but its kinda sad it took him this long.

No comments:

Post a Comment