Saturday, July 6, 2013

Finally free...

For the last 7 months, I've been a foster parent. For the record, I was a reluctant foster parent. I wanted nothing to do with DHS, but a family member was having their children kidnapped by the state, and I didn't want my relatives children being raised by strangers. My wife and I had almost convinced this relative to get into rehab before the state's intervention, but having their children ripped from their arms by agents of the government caused them to spiral even further downward.

Happily, with our help (despite the State's frequent protestations that we should let them die in a gutter if necessary), they finally got clean, and they just got their kids back. Hopefully, this is our last encounter with this monstrosity of an agency.

From the beginning, there were frequent problems. They had issues with the medication I take, and made it a point that I not be permitted to take my medicine while I was alone with the kids. They also tried to make my wife and I agents by requiring that we report any and all conversations we had with this relative to them. And every step of the way, DHS did everything they could do to ensure that my relative not get their children back.

The DHS had their start in the eugenics movement. They may not openly state it, but their objective seems to remain the same.

I understand that there are bad parents who actually harm their children. I understand that society has a need to protect the most innocent among us. But this agency doesn't protect children, they kidnap children from parents who haven't done any harm to their children. Yes, they may also get a few children away from genuinely bad people, but that's not their primary goal. Just like it isn't the cops primary goal to catch murderers, it's to give fines to motorists going 6 over the limit.

Anyway, the kids are back with their rightful parent, and DHS is out of my life. Now that things are back to normal, I hope to be blogging more. There's been a lot of scandals, a lot of freedom lost, a few freedoms reclaimed, and a few new reasons for hope.

I've also been thinking a lot about faith. I have a weird belief in God, and it's difficult to explain. I think Chick Missler is probably closest to what I believe. If you're interested, watch some of his videos on YouTube. I believe things are going to come to a head soon, and I believe the bible has predicted it.

So, more blogs to come on the many many scandals. Thanks for sticking around.

No comments:

Post a Comment