Saturday, December 1, 2012

Music for the revolution

***Fixed the links***
Songs have a great ability to move people and also make them think. So here's some great songs for the soundtrack to the revolution:

Thrice:
The Lion and The Wolf
This is a great song about how there is no difference between the democrats and republicans. The lion's claws are sharpened for war, the wolf's teeth are red...
Firebreather
An awesome song about freedom. Tell me, are you free?
The Arsonist
This is probably my favorite Thrice song. I think maybe all that's needed is flint and hardened steel, because I don't think that anyone of them believes the revolution's real.

Demon Hunter:
Thisis the Line
Metal-as-f**k, this song melts faces. Which side are you on?
We Don't Care
Patrick Judge is a Guitar God. Nuff said.

Parkway Drive:
Sleepwalker
Not one more step in the name of progress... Just bodies through the teeth of the combine.

Boy Sets Fire:
Release The Dogs
Blowback, patriot act, and the line, "hands tied with pleasure, now we're choking on their cum." What more could you ask for?
Requiem
Why waste our time on bended knee, choosing not to be free?

Muse:
Uprising
They will not force us, they will stop degrading us, they will not control us, we will be victorious.

Stavesacre:
We Say
This is my favorite band of all time. I once drove 500 miles to see them play in a middle-school gym.
Future History Of The Broken Hearted
Guilty of treason, so un-American, just don't call me blind.

Well, that's it. I'm gonna get some sleep.

1 comment: