Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Let's repeal the 19th amendment!!

I'm kidding, of course. While I'm not a republican, I am a capitalist, so I fall on the right side of the political spectrum. And I, for thousands, am tired of the "war on women" bullshit.

And I say bullshit, because that's what it is, bullshit. They can't say war on abortion, because not every woman agrees with abortion. They can't call it a war on birth control, because no one is actively trying to ban birth control. They can't call it a war on rape victims, because of Bill and Hillary.

Stouty Weasel gets it. And lets be honest, these fucking jackholes get it, too. They know the right doesn't hate women. This is how pathetically fucking desperate they are.

And to the "liberal" "feminists," we're on to you; you don't want women to think individually for themselves, you want them to conform to the way you think. You don't want equal rights, you want majority rights. If you had your way, the penis-carriers would be enslaved for all eternity.

That's all for now. I'm not gonna waste anymore of my time on this war. I really only blogged this to link weasel.

No comments:

Post a Comment