Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Something must break

Wow. Just wow. Cops beat a man with Tourette's for amusement.

And cops pepperspray a man in a wheelchair. For videotaping them. Because they're above the law.

Drug your child, or we'll call in the fuckin tank. This won't get better when the government takes complete control of health care.

Cops are useless, but not harmless. and just so you don't forget that, they'll kick it into your handcuffed ass.

Or they'll just shoot you in the head. While handcuffed in the back of the squad car. And they'll call it a suicide.

Back when I was young, I liked this shitty punk band called 90 Pound Wuss, and they had a song called Something Must Break(video here) and I heard it again today. Thought it was appropriate.

Their freedom comes with chains, and their protection leaves all of us afraid. The tree of liberty is getting thirsty...

2 comments:

  1. Why all the hate? They weren't great, but they weren't so shitty. As far as I remember, anyway...

    I wonder why Romney/Obama say nothing about these events. It is almost as if they don't care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never saw this comment til today... Anyway, I was talking about shitty-punk, the genre. I liked them, and Jeff Suffering was my first inspiration for singing. I figured, if this guy can do it...

    ReplyDelete