Friday, June 8, 2012

Playing catch up...

I haven't blogged anything for awhile, so I figured what the hell, eh?
A few things on my mind:
1. Rand Paul endorsing Mitt Romney. Now, I'm a big fan of Paul's and not so much of Romney's, but seriously, why are Ron Paul fans so pissed about this? Of the two choices, Romney is the better choice. Yeah it sucks, but our guy didn't win. You want to admit defeat and cower in your bed until the system collapses? You want to declare liberty dead because one individual didn't conform to the collective (in this case, libertarians) thought? You're on the wrong side. We don't call people traitors for expressing an opinion (at least, we aren't supposed to). Grow the fuck up.
2. This right here. I don't have the legal funds to mention this guy's name, so read that, be outraged, and do something about it.
3. My gay friends: please understand that the left hates you. I don't say that with the loaded rhetoric of calling someone a homophobe; rather look at the insults they choose to use on twitter or Facebook or whathaveyou. Fag. Cocksucker. Homo. Buttfucker. Visit Lee's site and read the comments. The left loves viewing anyone to the right of Mao as closest-case self-loather, because it makes them easier to hate. Do Klansman call people racist as an insult? No. It's not an insult to them. N****r-lover is an insult to them, so they say that. Likewise, when you use a word as an insult, it's because you think there is something insulting about the connotations. If I say, "Joe is such a fag. I can't stand that fairy prick." You can tell from that statement that I despise both Joe and gays. I can't believe I still have to explain this to people, but almost every damn day. I know that republicans aren't exactly gay friendly, and some are downright hostile (Santorum) to them. But seriously, leftists demonstrate hourly how much they hate you.
4. Turns out dogs can sense evil, but unfortunately aren't bullet proof. But hey, at least it wasn't a a peasant's dog. This time.
5. Ok, seriously, fuck the police. This is getting ridiculous. It's only a matter of time before a cop gets shot and it's deemed self def-uh... A matter of time has apparently arrived.
6. The private sector is doing fine. And unicorns fart magic rainbows filled with the smiles of every child.
7. Just celebrated my birthday. Mrs. Ghost is about ready to pop (Monday is the due date), and summer is upon us, but I'm going to try and blog more.
8. This guy. he's also spent a fair amount of time on He Who Shall Sue If You Mention His Past, and also all things free speech. So pop in there and for some good reading.
9. Nein! Du bist eine purpur shildcrita!
10. Why libertarianism is better: it's harder to be hypocritical when you don't tell other people what they should do.

No comments:

Post a Comment