Thursday, March 29, 2012

The greatest evil facing man...

As I see it, is the collective. I'm not going to link a bunch of examples, because we all know what I'm talking about. What's the first thing you think of when I say Catholic Priest? If you answered "boy-fucking," congratulations, you know exactly what I'm talking about.

The problem with the priests (aside from the boy-fucking) was the cover up; the same with teachers unions, police, government, or any other group of people that willfully covers up shameful deeds in order to make sure the collective is not damaged.

This whole situation with the Zimmerman/Martin shooting in Florida has brought out the absolute worst in people. Trayvon Martin's mother said recently, "they killed my son, now they're trying to kill his reputation." What's this "they" shit? Did George Zimmerman have a mouse in his pocket? No? Ok, so it was one man who shot your son, not "they." The worst part is, it kills all the sympathy I had for the poor woman and makes me think, "well, now you're part of the problem."

Now suddenly there's an epidemic of young black men being gunned down by men who aren't black. We've got the usual racist shitfuckers out screaming "no justice, no peace!" worthless cunt stains like Spike Lee and Rosanne Barr trying to stay "hip and edgy" by putting innocent people's lives at risk, Al Sharpton being... Well, just being... Just stirring the pot, hoping someone is going to snap and we can finally get some white blood in the street.

Except that already happens, twice as often as the other way around. Now, I'm going to break 2 shocking pieces of information, so, hold on to your joystick: 1) when one person kills another, the chances of it being because of their skin color are very very very small. Ask anyone in law enforcement, and the motive for murder is usually money or sex. That's not to say that it never happens, but, just like serial killers, it's not happening as much as Hollywood wants you to believe.

When was the last time these mother fuckers were on the right side of history? Tawana Brawley? Duke? Bernie Goetz? Crown Heights?

The Klan is a retarded inbred joke of itself and has absolutely no political power outside of affecting the local price of Budweiser. But the NAACP has political power. Al Sharpton, for some goddam reason or another, has a mouth piece on one of the highest rated networks containing the letters NBC. And these mother fuckers just keep stirring the pot.

And 2) (bet you thought I forgot about 2, am I right?) I am not responsible for every other white man or his actions! You know what that's called? When you see a white guy and you think "he's just like that cracker that killed trayvon"? It's called racism, dipshit. And seriously, "white Hispanic?" If you couldn't hear the dog whistle then, you're fucking hopeless.

I don't want to believe a race war is coming. I'd like to believe that the majority of every race is intelligent enough to see through that bullshit. But we have a media that is just tie-me-to-a-chair-and-zap-my-balls-with-a-car-battery excited to see it happen.

They're all racists. Everywhere you go, you can't escape. Racists. Everywhere. Look out behind you!! (racists). Gotta fight back against the racists. And it's easy to tell them apart, too. Just look at their skin...




Racists.

We are not a collective. We are individuals. I'm not the same as every other dego/Irish mix, nor am I to blame for his actions. Likewise, I won't treat every black man I meet like the guy who raped my sister, or treat every Asian guy I meet like the guy who robbed my brother, or treat the Latino man that I meet like the kid who beat the ever loving out of me in school.

We all have assholes in our collectives. When we fail to root them out, when we fail to expose them and denounce them as the rapists, murderers, child molesters, thieves, kangaroo poachers they are, we've poisoned the tree. When the catholic church decided to shuffle priests around, when the teachers unions transfer child fuckers to other schools, when cops lie about who they saw raping the prostitute, it makes us not trust any of them.

We must as individuals, stand for every individual's rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, not just life, liberty, and happiness for our particular group. If your group doesn't want that, fine. Stay the hell away from the rest of us.

If hate crime legislation were a real thing instead of the joke it is, Al Sharpton would be in fucking jail.

Resist we much.

No comments:

Post a Comment